6 February 2013

I'd just like to thank . . .

I had a lovely surprise when I checked my email yesterday - the lovely Viv from Re-routed had nominated me for a blog award. I was very touched that she had thought of me - thank you again Viv!



My second thought was - argh! Can I think of seven things about me that anyone except me or perhaps my closest friends and family (who would probably only be indulging me!) would find interesting?

Anyway, the rules of accepting the award state that I have to spill, so here goes . . .

  • I was a good girl at school. I still have my deputy-head girl badge in my jewellery box. My brother and sister used to call me Bof.

  • I hate heights, but always force myself to go on rollercoaster rides.

  • If I had another child, I'd love to give it a name from one of Shakespeare's plays, but I don't think I'm quite brave enough.

  • I'm so long-sighted that I can't see anything, anywhere. Seriously, it doesn't matter if you're holding up two or four fingers, or just the one rude one . . . I wouldn't be able to tell you how many were there!

  • I'm a complete and utter romantic. I think this is fuelled by the fact that my degree was in English Literature.

  • I can be incredibly clumsy. Bull in a china shop type stuff. It often involves red wine being spilled.

  • I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. On reflection, it's probably not such a sensible place to put it!

  • So, there you are . . . now you know me a little better. Hope you're still reading!

Next step is to pass the award on to another ten bloggers who I deem deserving, which I will be doing tomorrow . . . watch this space.

1 comment:

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

Yay, well done you! I am the same with heights but an not as brave as you and never go on rollercoaster rides!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...