5 August 2011

Can't stop looking at . . .

Each week, I'll be sharing with you something that has caught my eye. It may be a picture, blog, product or website.

This fabric from VillaNova would be perfect for the new curtains I really want in our living room and dining room.


The Garland fabric from their High Society collection, would go so well in my room in the Cherry colourway (take a look here for a reminder of my chosen paint colours). Wisteria and Olive would be another option - both are lovely and would complement the olive paint and red accessories that are already in the room. It's a shame that it's so expensive because I'm going to need a lot of fabric to replace the curtains we already have - we have high ceilings plus one large window and a back door that need curtains.

Here's a zoomed in version of the fabric so you can see the pattern repeat more easily:


Here's a version that's zoomed in even further so you can see the print in greater detail:

All images from here.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that fabric! I have this 1950's house and huge window in the kitchen...I'm thinking that would make a charming cafe.

beautiful square feet said...

I think you're right - it would lend itself really well to cafe style blinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...