23 February 2011

Shopping for stripes.

Apologies for my absence yesterday, but I was out having a lovely time with my mum and Torin. We went to Kent to stay with my parents for a few days while David is in Italy with his work (lucky thing). Inbetween visiting friends and family, mum took Torin and me shopping, and thoroughly spoilt us. We had a lovely lunch at Carluccio's - where we shared the Antipasto di Verdure - a delicious platter of roasted peppers, a green bean salad with mint, caponata, buffalo mozzarella, artichokes and rustica olives and some lovely focaccia bread:

Image from here.

We were absolutely stuffed when we had finished - yum!

We then went to look for a present for someone in Marks and Spencer, and mum ended up treating us to these stripey lovelies:

This flattering striped Autograph jersey dress for me,

and these cute striped socks

and lovely striped cotton knitted jumper for Torin (this isn't him btw).

Thanks mum, we had a really lovely day! x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...